The video you are looking for has not finished processing.
Please check back in a few minutes.
Widget Option Tutorial 1002 views
After making your selection, copy and paste the embed code above. The code changes based on your selection.
Uploaded by Garrek Thompson | July 29, 2010
This video explains how to use widgets on your page and the different options offered for customizing them.
How to ADD a widget:
1. Go to the page you want to add a widget.
2. Once you are there, click on [EDIT PAGE] in the top left corner.
3. Now all your options for widgets appear at the top of your screen.
4. Locate the widget you want to add to your page
5. Now, click and drag the widget into the area of the page you would like the widget to be placed.
6. That widget is now added to your website
How to EDIT a widget:
1. Find the widget you want to edit.
2. In the top right corner of the widget box, click [EDIT]
3. Here you will be able to edit the design, format and even the CSS.
4. Once you are done editing the widget, in the bottom right corner of the edit box, click [SAVE WIDGET SETTINGS]
How to REMOVE a widget:
1. Find the widget you want to remove
2. In the top right corner of the widget box, click on the [X]
3. That widget has now been removed.