The video you are looking for has not finished processing.
Please check back in a few minutes.
Import a Coverage Tutorial 829 views
After making your selection, copy and paste the embed code above. The code changes based on your selection.
Uploaded by Garrek Thompson | July 23, 2010
This video shows the viewer how to import a pre-existing coverage to your own site.
IMPORT A COVERAGE
1. Click [COVERAGES] tab from your homepage.
2. Click [ADD/IMPORT NEW COVERAGE] on the top lefthand side of the page.
3. Below the search box that appears, choose whether you want to search for a coverage on the entire "FloNetwork," or just certain sites.
4. To select the entire coverage to import, click the GREEN [+] to the right of it. To choose select videos to import, click the icon next to the green arrow.
5. If you click the [COVERAGES] tab, you should be able to find the coverages you selected on your site.
DELETE A COVERAGE YOU HAVE IMPORTED
1. Click on the coverage.
2. Select [EDIT COVERAGE].
3. Click [DELETE] at the bottom of the page.