The video you are looking for has not finished processing.
Please check back in a few minutes.
Create a New page Tutorial 886 views
After making your selection, copy and paste the embed code above. The code changes based on your selection.
Uploaded by Garrek Thompson | June 30, 2010
In this video you will learn how to create a new page for your Flowebsite. Creating a new page is a way to organize specific coverages, speakers, videos, and other widgets into one location on your sitte. Also in the video are intructions for titling the page, selecting the page layout, and adding/ editing widgets.
CREATE A NEW PAGE
1. Scroll to [CREATE] in the top left of the page, & click [PAGE].
2. Choose a title for you new page.
3. Select whether you would like the title to be shown, and whether you would like it to be your home page.
4. META KEYWORD & META DESCRIPTION will help a Google search to direct users to your page.
5 Click NEXT.
6. Choose whether you would like this page yo be added to your MENU, then click [NEXT].
7. Choose the THEME for your page, & whether it will be DAILY PRESS, or DEFAULT. then click [NEXT].
8. Choose a template for the page display and click [NEXT].
9. Drag WIDGETS that you would like to appear on you page by dragging them down into the boxes below. You can click [EDIT] in the top righthand corner of each widget box to change each's settings.
10. Once you are satisfied with the information that you have entered for the whole page, click [PUBLISH] in the black bar at the top of the page.