The video you are looking for has not finished processing.
Please check back in a few minutes.
Categorize A Video Tutorial 631 views
After making your selection, copy and paste the embed code above. The code changes based on your selection.
Uploaded by Garrek Thompson | June 30, 2010
This video instructs how to add categories to your video. Categories not only help organize your video, but it also helps viewers browse through your entire video collection without confusion.
CATEGORIZE A VIDEO
1. Click the [VIDEOS] tab at the top of your homepage.
2. Click [MANAGE VIDEOS].
3. Click the [GREEN PENCIL]/[UPDATE] icon next to your videos.
4. Under the CATEGORIES section, search for preexisting categories. To ADD A NEW CATEGORY click the green plus sign at the bottom of the search's drop box if teh category that you are searching for does not appear (this means that it does not yet exist).
5. To REMOVE A CATEGORY, click the red X next to it.
6. Once you are done, click [UPDATE INFO] at the bottom of the form to save your changes.